Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: 99% of the Kurdish parties will not suspend their participation in the region’s election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: 99% of the Kurdish parties will not suspend their participation in the region’s election Empty Politician: 99% of the Kurdish parties will not suspend their participation in the region’s election

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2024, 7:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Politician: 99% of the Kurdish parties will not suspend their participation in the region’s elections[/size]
    • Today 10:45

Information / Baghdad
     Independent politician Ahmed Abdel-Wahab confirmed today, Tuesday, that 99% of Kurdish parties will not suspend their participation in the Kurdistan region’s elections.
    Abdul-Wahab told Al-Maalouma, “The Barzani party’s announcement to suspend its participation in the Kurdistan Regional Parliament elections will not find any supportive response from the Kurdish forces, some of whom were quick to announce their confirmation of participation in a situation that embarrassed the Democratic Party, which found itself alone in opposition.” Holding elections.”
    He added, "99% of the Kurdish parties will not suspend their participation in the Kurdistan Region elections because it is a popular demand that reflects their desire for change, especially with the economic crisis and the widespread discontent in the region, which may turn the tables for the first time in the region."
    He pointed out that "Barzani's party has no choice but to obstruct the upcoming elections by any means. Otherwise, holding them would mean a strategic loss for him, which would lead to him losing everything from positions and privileges."
    Yesterday, Barzani's party announced the suspension of its participation in the Kurdistan region's elections. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:41 am