Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: Inflation drops to 4%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: Inflation drops to 4% Empty Central Bank: Inflation drops to 4%

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:00 am

Central Bank: Inflation drops to 4%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ammar Hamad, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Central Bank of Iraq announced that foreign banking operations are proceeding completely smoothly, indicating that inflation has fallen to 4%.
    Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ammar Khalaf, said that external Iraqi bank transfers jumped by 300% within a year, rising from less than 50 million dollars per day at the beginning of 2023 to more than 200 million currently.
    Khalaf pointed out that this reflects the Central Bank’s response to the requests of Iraqi merchants and citizens who need foreign currencies to settle their foreign transactions.
    The reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq are estimated at more than 100 billion US dollars, according to Khalaf, expecting an increase in reserves during the current year.
    The Deputy Governor added that the American sanctions that affected some Iraqi banks and prevented them from using the “SWIFT” system did not affect external transfer operations or the dinar exchange rate, because the ban did not include all banks, and therefore foreign banking operations are proceeding completely smoothly through the banks that were not affected. the ban.
    Hamad confirmed that inflation fell to 4% from 7%, explaining that the internal debt rose from 69 trillion dinars to 73 trillion dinars after the Ministry of Finance issued bonds to the public and banks.

112 views
    Added 03/26/2024 - 10:17 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 am