Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif reveals the files that will be presented when the Roads Director comes to Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif reveals the files that will be presented when the Roads Director comes to Parliament Empty Nassif reveals the files that will be presented when the Roads Director comes to Parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Mar 2024, 4:31 am

[size=35][size=35]Nassif reveals the files that will be presented when the Roads Director comes to Parliament[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-26-2024 | 17:07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Representative Alia Nassif revealed the files that will be presented when the Director of Roads and Bridges comes to the House of Representatives.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Nassif said in a tweet on the “X” website, “ Among the files that will be presented when the Director of Roads and Bridges comes to the Parliamentary Integrity Committee is the file of the Lebanese Starco Company, which is (ostensibly) managed by Engineer Boutros, and his assistant, Resident Engineer Hazem Majeed Hassan.”

She added, "We will request the master plan for this company's projects in Iraq to see the extent of the changes in it and the reasons for its transfer from one place to another between Boutros and Hazem."

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee revealed that “information is that the company is owned by the wife of a (very important former) man in the Iraqi state.”

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:03 am