Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: America occupies Iraq through agreements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: America occupies Iraq through agreements Empty Al-Fateh: America occupies Iraq through agreements

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Mar 2024, 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fateh: America occupies Iraq through agreements[/size]
    • Today 14:41

Information/Private..
    Today, Wednesday, member of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Mahmoud Al-Hayani, described the agreements concluded with America as hidden occupation, while stressing that Washington did not implement all agreements and treaties on the ground.
    Al-Hayani said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The United States of America is working to implement the paragraphs that serve its economic interests only,” noting that “the strategic framework agreement included service and investment paragraphs, but they have remained a dead letter until now.” 
    He continued, "America is contradicting itself by bombing Iraqi territory while it is obligated to protect the country's skies and not violate it according to the agreement," pointing out that "Washington continues violations in the political and socio-economic files."
    Al-Hayani concluded his speech: “The failure to support investment in Iraq during the past years revealed the claims of America, which continues to talk about activating the investment sector to no avail,” noting that “the agreements concluded with America are based on the occupation and are framed by legal articles only.”
    America continues to manipulate many files in order to pressure the Iraqi government in other aspects, targeting the Iraqi dinar once, bombing security forces and civilians, as well as the movement of ISIS gangs to carry out terrorist operations from the western regions. End 25/Y

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:24 am