Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: America is misleading about its combat presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: America is misleading about its combat presence in Iraq Empty Al-Fateh: America is misleading about its combat presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2023, 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fateh: America is misleading about its combat presence in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 15:41

Information / Baghdad
    The leader of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Jabbar Odeh, confirmed on Tuesday that the United States is misleading about its military presence in Iraq under the pretext of providing advice to the security forces.
    Odeh said in an interview with Al-Maalouma: “America is practicing real deception by claiming that its forces at the Ain al-Assad and al-Harir bases are advisory and not combat, which is providing inaccurate data to the Iraqi authorities because the truth is very different.”
    He added, "America transferred combat equipment and reinforcements from 9 military bases where it is deployed in Syria towards Iraq Bartal in recent months as part of what is known as reverse militarization," pointing out that "targeting the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces in Jurf al-Nasr is evidence that we are facing combat forces that possess aircraft and artillery, not advisory forces.
    He pointed out that "there is a consensus among the Iraqi political forces that the American presence has become a threat to security and stability, especially with its unprecedented support for the Zionist entity in exterminating the Palestinian people and providing them with weapons, equipment, and diplomatic immunity in international forums."
    American forces are deployed at the Ain al-Assad and al-Harir bases in Iraq, in addition to 19 other bases in Syria. Ended 25 F.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:12 am