Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Liberal Abadi calls to determine the day of each month for the meeting in the provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Liberal Abadi calls to determine the day of each month for the meeting in the provinces Empty Deputy Liberal Abadi calls to determine the day of each month for the meeting in the provinces

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:26 am

Deputy Liberal Abadi calls to determine the day of each month for the meeting in the provinces

10/27/2014

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Liberal MP called for mass Nawal Juma, on Monday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to select one day of each month for the exercise of his work in the governorate, arguing that it is necessary to put the problems suffered by the citizens and make decisions to solve them. She said Friday in a statement received "Alsumaria News", a copy of which, "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and cabin ministerial invited to select one day of each month for the exercise of their work in the governorate, especially the southern ones," indicating that "this subject is of great interest to the provinces, through the actual stand on what you are suffering from a lack of service or aspect of health or agriculture or energy side. " The proposed Juma, "the local government legislative and executive in both, as well as representatives of the conservative members of the House of Representatives and managers of service, health, agriculture and energy departments in these meetings to ask and concerns problems of citizen access to the best decisions that benefit the province and its citizens to attend." It is noteworthy that several provinces demanded the Council of Ministers and had the need to hold their meetings, in order to look closely at the problems and take the necessary decisions to solve them and provide basic services to them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 am