Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Law: Abadi in the next session of parliament to discuss the situation and the budget

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Law: Abadi in the next session of parliament to discuss the situation and the budget Empty Law: Abadi in the next session of parliament to discuss the situation and the budget

Post by wciappetta Fri 28 Nov 2014, 6:51 am

Law: Abadi in the next session of parliament to discuss the situation and the budget

11/28/2014 12:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: confirmed the MP for the coalition of state law Rehab Alabboudh, on Friday, that the presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to parliament tomorrow or after will be to discuss the general situation of the country as well as the general budget for the year 2015.

She Alabboudh in a statement, "obelisk" I got a copy of it, "The care of the Presidency of the parliament and the political blocs to continue this communication and positive steps from the presidency of the government have clear evidence of the desire of everyone continuity of the success of the political process and that some are betting on the foil over the continuity of terrorism and its criminal" .

Alabboudh explained that "Parliament waiting for the head of government raises directly the situation experienced by the country and its own procedures in addition to the latest her about the state budget during the session, while the Prime Minister to attend Parliament tomorrow or the next day." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Law: Abadi in the next session of parliament to discuss the situation and the budget Empty Re: Law: Abadi in the next session of parliament to discuss the situation and the budget

Post by Diamond Fri 28 Nov 2014, 10:17 am

Now this is a meeting that I would really like to hear the whats really comes out of it an not what they tell us!!!! hum

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:16 am