Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

crew Shabibi was still one of the best financial and economic crews

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

crew Shabibi was still one of the best financial and economic crews Empty crew Shabibi was still one of the best financial and economic crews

Post by wciappetta Sun 14 Dec 2014, 3:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

14/12/2014 20:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Publishing site "Jakoj", Iraqi news report about the reason for the sacking of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, which is not to give him the approval of the Contracting funding for Maliki's son from the central reserve.

The Web site said, that revealed that "the most prominent reasons for sacking Shabibi was categorical rejection and lack Radwkhh for decades finance subsidiary of the son of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, called Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki" a political source.

And that "those contracts was that funding for contractors belonging to Ahmed al-Maliki, who had received Mquaolathm him, "explaining that the funding was supposed to be from the Iraqi reserve money, which is outside the framework of law and fairness." 

He explained that
    "was supposed to Shabibi sign the financing of those belonging to Ahmed al-Maliki project contracts but were the names of the contractors subordinate to him to avoid legal accountabilities 

In a statement, the point of disbursement of these are documented in those contracts in favor of Ahmed al-Maliki amounts. " She had announced the Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives of the previous session that sack Shabibi been through it, that the competent court of inquiry to consider the fairness issues negated the charges to the Governor of the Central Bank of the article Shabibi, describing him out of office, "targeted personally" for failing to grant money to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his son Ahmed, where proven investigative court that he did not entered the central bank's former boss Shabibi process waste money mentioned by the investigative committee formed by the House of Representatives, not even the Audit Bureau report Finance. " , stating that "the crew Shabibi was still one of the best financial and economic crews They confirmed the reasons for exclusion from Shabibi is his refusal to the request of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to grant his son, the amount of the reserve of the Iraqi capital to finance projects belonging to him, but the names of the contractors."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

crew Shabibi was still one of the best financial and economic crews Empty Re: crew Shabibi was still one of the best financial and economic crews

Post by mbryan Sun 14 Dec 2014, 4:07 pm

Slick willy still trying contacts not in his name but controlled by Maliki good for you shabbi
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

crew Shabibi was still one of the best financial and economic crews Empty Re: crew Shabibi was still one of the best financial and economic crews

Post by Neno Sun 14 Dec 2014, 8:42 pm

Nothing we didn't know, just was stupid how the ways of corrupt government was allowed to do for so long.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sun 14 Dec 2014, 9:24 pm

Certainly looks like they're rolling out a red carpet for him...the question is will he want the seat? what is this the third recent article? the 22nd is 8 days away...

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 14 Dec 2014, 9:49 pm

I think they should go after Turki too, Maliki's choice. Now you know Maliki wanted amnesty for his cabinet. Had to be reasons.
    pc1chas
    pc1chas
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by pc1chas Sun 14 Dec 2014, 10:15 pm

Makes you wonder how much "video tape" Maliki has on all these guys.  I don't think for a minute that Maliki will go down by himself…he will be throwing everyone under the bus right along with him.  This might also cause some of those co-conspirators to drag their feet if charges are formally brought against him.  Just a thought….

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 1:18 pm