Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary rule out the entry of U.S. companies to Iraq in the implementation of the agreement be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary rule out the entry of U.S. companies to Iraq in the implementation of the agreement be Empty Parliamentary rule out the entry of U.S. companies to Iraq in the implementation of the agreement be

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2013, 7:42 am

Parliamentary rule out the entry of U.S. companies to Iraq in the implementation of the agreement between Iraq and the United States

19-03-2013 12:13 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Excluded member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / coalition in Iraq / Nahida Daini, companies entering the U.S. for work and investment in the country after the announcement of the implementation of the economic agreement signed between Iraq and the United States. said Daini (of the Agency news): The U.S. companies is one of the large global corporations and specialized in all areas, they are looking for a safe environment to work and invest in, fearing for their interests and their capital large, as well as on its international reputation. said: that the Iraqi agreement U.S. which includes cooperation Commercial Sector with the U.S. side, indicating Despite the importance of this agreement and its entry into force, but it will not do fully because of the obstacles that stand in front of investment and economic development of the country. explained: that obstacles include the lack of a legal environment sober and unstable security situation, as well as the failure of the banking system, therefore, large global corporations Kalamrakih reluctant to enter such a unsafe environment. The USTR said an agreement between the United States and Iraq to promote trade and investment links are expected to come into force later this year after eight years of negotiation. and the United States negotiated and Iraq on the framework agreement for trade and investment (TIFA) in 2005 to create a forum combines the two governments to discuss how

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:27 pm