Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services reveal the imposition of political parties money for the entry of companies t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services reveal the imposition of political parties money for the entry of companies t Empty Parliamentary services reveal the imposition of political parties money for the entry of companies t

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Apr 2018, 2:51 am

Parliamentary services reveal the imposition of political parties money for the entry of companies to Iraq

18:35 - 11/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The parliamentary services committee revealed on Wednesday the existence of influential political parties demanding money from investment companies in exchange for bringing them to Iraq to establish investment projects.
    "The influential political parties object to the entry of investment projects obtained by Iraq at the conference of donor countries in Kuwait, in addition to the recent Japanese offers made after the visit of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," said member of the Committee Abdul Hussein Al-Azerjawi.
    He added that "the objection of some political parties came to get money from companies in return for entry and the establishment of investment projects in Iraq."
    The parliamentary services committee, earlier, the withdrawal of a number of companies and donor countries participating in the Kuwait Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq, and demonstrated the difficulty of achieving the impossible conditions set by the participating countries.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:35 am