Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: government is not qualified to borrow

Lobo
    Lobo

Parliamentary Finance: government is not qualified to borrow Empty Parliamentary Finance: government is not qualified to borrow

Post by Lobo Mon 09 Nov 2015, 2:02 pm

November 9, 2015

Parliamentary Finance: government is not qualified to borrow

Take the Parliamentary Finance Committee member Masood Haider, Monday, that the Iraqi government is not currently eligible to borrow large sums from abroad, noting that the amount of borrowing in the budget size of $ 6.12 billion.

Haider said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, "The Iraqi government is not qualified to borrow large sums of money to fill the deficit in the public budget and the financial crisis as a result of lower oil prices," pointing out that "the government can not borrow one billion dollars so far."

He said Haider, that "the size allocated to borrow amounts totaled $ 6.12 billion, including the issuance of domestic bonds and borrowing from the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and the Fund Islamic Development, in addition to $ 1.5 billion from the National Bank of Qatar", calling on the government to "reservation on it and not Cancel Iraq's sovereignty in favor of Qatar. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:45 am