Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ISIL Leader Al-Baghdadi Moves from Syria to Iraq's Mosul

wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

ISIL Leader Al-Baghdadi Moves from Syria to Iraq's Mosul Empty ISIL Leader Al-Baghdadi Moves from Syria to Iraq's Mosul

Post by wciappetta on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 3:01 pm

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:6

ISIL Leader Al-Baghdadi Moves from Syria to Iraq's Mosul

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TEHRAN (FNA)- The leader of ISIL terrorist group, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has moved from the Syrian city of Albu Kamal to the Iraqi city of Mosul in Nineveh province.
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi along with a number of senior ISIL commanders entered Mosul secretly through a desert area, which is under the control of the terrorists, on Iraq-Syria border, a government source said.

The source stressed that Baghdadi's position in Nineveh province is unknown and that the ISIL leader is running a secret life as he is afraid of intensified airstrikes that hit the terrorists' positions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

ISIL Leader Al-Baghdadi Moves from Syria to Iraq's Mosul Empty Re: ISIL Leader Al-Baghdadi Moves from Syria to Iraq's Mosul

Post by fonz1951 on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 5:58 pm

well if they know that he moved and know where he moved to,then why in hell can't they kill him? i mean, after all they know where he's at.
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

ISIL Leader Al-Baghdadi Moves from Syria to Iraq's Mosul Empty Re: ISIL Leader Al-Baghdadi Moves from Syria to Iraq's Mosul

Post by Neno on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 6:27 pm

Political?
fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Political?

yeah, probably right
Lobo
Lobo

Post by Lobo on Wed 11 Nov 2015, 11:01 am

He's their guy, when he was injured in the firefight not long ago, they took him to Turkey for treatment.  Sure wish the Russians would get him and expose him for who he really is - Mossad, Israeli Secret Service.  The more I learn about what is really going on and how our politicians "dance" around the issues, the more disgusted I am with our government - and the more I have read about what this man does to the people they capture, the more I want him "removed".
duck2000
duck2000
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 on Wed 11 Nov 2015, 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Political?
you just blown up a bunch of russians .. you might want NOT too stay in sryia! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 25 Nov 2020, 7:51 pm