Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change demanding Abadi intervene to force Barzani to step down

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change demanding Abadi intervene to force Barzani to step down Empty Change demanding Abadi intervene to force Barzani to step down

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jan 2016, 3:07 pm

Change demanding Abadi intervene to force Barzani to step down

January 7, 2016 - 08:15

Change parliamentary bloc demanded, Thursday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi intervene to force Massoud Barzani on disqualification from his post as head of the Kurdistan after the end of the legal and constitutional legitimacy to rule.

The MP for the Tavkh Ahmed bloc in the news MEMRI direction Press site, and I followed agency Nun, news reporting, "The Kurdistan part of the inalienable from Iraq, including that Haider Abadi, prime minister of the country in general it to intervene urgently to dislodge Barzani down after the end of his reign as president of Kurdistan."

She added that "Barzani hang on in office will bring destruction and horrors of the Kurdistan region and the realization that," surprising from "The Silence of the federal government in Baghdad on the issue of the continuation of Barzani in his post despite the end of its legitimacy since August 2015".

And witnessing the Kurdistan region of political turmoil with the expiration of the mandate of the Barzani second, as well as non-receipt of the staff of the provincial monthly salaries over several months, at a time when the Kurdish groups insist the exception of the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the continuation of Barzani his duties as head of the region with calls for the other four parties to hold elections for the appointment of a new president Barzani of the province instead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:39 am