Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Lobo
duck2000
lonelyintexas
7 posters

Video parliamentary claims recovery of smuggled Iraqi funds

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Video parliamentary claims recovery of smuggled Iraqi funds Empty Video parliamentary claims recovery of smuggled Iraqi funds

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 22 Jan 2016, 8:52 am

Video parliamentary claims recovery of smuggled Iraqi funds

Published on Jan 22, 2016

More than two hundred billion dollars of Iraqi funds, international banks present in the names of Iraqis. This is what I said international detectable parliamentarians reports called the Integrity Committee of parliamentary scrutiny sources of the money and retrieval getaway from them. 

He said Abdul Kahar al-Samarrai, a member of the House of Representatives: "The nature of this money has not revealed but it is the money earmarked for the names of Iraqis and international banks, presumably on the integrity to withdraw names ". 

He stressed Majid Chenkali, a member of the House of Representatives that" the money is enough state treasury for three years without exporting any oil at the moment.   "retrieve the money, according to the Committee on Parliamentary Integrity requires the Iraqi Aldoblomaseh make unremitting efforts to conclude bilateral agreements with countries that maintain its banks a lot of money.  high Nassif, a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee considered that "For the money, there must be coordination between all state institutions and the Integrity Commission and the Integrity Commission, and there must be agreements with many countries which rebounded because of the money." 

It is believed Followers that if Iraq succeeds in retrieving the money smuggled in international banks, so it will be able to catch a large part of the economic crisis experienced by the country due to low oil prices. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This sounds really great.  If they get these funds back soon that would be plenty to fully fund the budget, we could be on our way.

Thanks

LIT
    Dance
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Video parliamentary claims recovery of smuggled Iraqi funds Empty Re: Video parliamentary claims recovery of smuggled Iraqi funds

Post by duck2000 Fri 22 Jan 2016, 11:23 am

big piece of our puzzle!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Video parliamentary claims recovery of smuggled Iraqi funds Empty Re: Video parliamentary claims recovery of smuggled Iraqi funds

Post by Lobo Fri 22 Jan 2016, 11:45 am

Great news.  The IMF/WB works with banks all over the world.  Iraq will get its money.
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Fri 22 Jan 2016, 12:41 pm

Fingers crossed.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 22 Jan 2016, 1:25 pm

This sounds really great.  If they get these funds back soon that would be plenty to fully fund the budget, we could be on our way. that's a lot of moolah. i'd say this is great news.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 22 Jan 2016, 2:56 pm

fonz1951 wrote:This sounds really great.  If they get these funds back soon that would be plenty to fully fund the budget, we could be on our way. that's a lot of moolah. i'd say this is great news.
    lol, 200 billion dollars is over 200 trillion -Dinar. It stated, enough to fund for 3 years with out the exporting of oil.

Duck said above, "a piece of the puzzle", remember, Iraq has 15 trillion dollars missing so, this plus the resent other they bought gold with is awesome. Adds to the reserves. A birdie told me that 600 million of this was in cash, the rest was electronic funds. There's still a crap load out there, eventually I'm sure most will be recovered.

Adding to our Facebook page, this is awesome news. No more media propaganda over budget deficient.... badboys
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 22 Jan 2016, 6:17 pm

Neno wrote:
    fonz1951 wrote:This sounds really great.  If they get these funds back soon that would be plenty to fully fund the budget, we could be on our way. that's a lot of moolah. i'd say this is great news.
    lol, 200 billion dollars is over 200 trillion -Dinar. It stated, enough to fund for 3 years with out the exporting of oil.

Duck said above, "a piece of the puzzle", remember, Iraq has 15 trillion dollars missing so, this plus the resent other they bought gold with is awesome. Adds to the reserves. A birdie told me that 600 million of this was in cash, the rest was electronic funds. There's still a crap load out there, eventually I'm sure most will be recovered.

Adding to our Facebook page, this is awesome news. No more media propaganda over budget deficient.... badboys

you bet, sounding like our hopes are gaining steam.god how i would love to see this pay off.looking better every day.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 22 Jan 2016, 7:03 pm

duck2000 wrote:big piece of our puzzle!

thumbs2 drunk Dance bounce duck
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 22 Jan 2016, 7:05 pm

Neno wrote:

drunk bighug yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:43 pm