Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Foreign paid "large sums" as costs for housing the embassy staff Arabia Rashid Hotel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Foreign paid "large sums" as costs for housing the embassy staff Arabia Rashid Hotel Empty Iraqi Foreign paid "large sums" as costs for housing the embassy staff Arabia Rashid Hotel

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jan 2016, 7:22 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Tai[/rtl]

[rtl]Iraqi Foreign paid "large sums" as costs for housing the embassy staff Arabia Rashid Hotel[/rtl]

[rtl]A source early on Saturday, State Department exchange huge amounts of money as costs for housing the embassy staff Arabia Rashid Hotel in the Green Zone.[/rtl]

[rtl]The source said in an interview with "Sky Press," that "the case despite the austerity experienced by the country's Foreign Ministry to pay all the Saudi embassy staff housing costs and that cost Taip amounts of money."[/rtl]

[rtl]The source, who declined to be identified, said "The Foreign Ministry has reserved two floors of the Al-Rasheed Hotel to the staff of the embassy Saudi Arabia."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Saudi ambassador to attack from within "Good hotel" on the upper reference and in a manner grubby and disgusting, surpassing all diplomatic norms by saying that the reference valve "hypocrisy" and not safe. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He indicated that the Sabhan had said earlier from inside the home "Good hotel" that the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs does not have the courage to close the Saudi embassy.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:01 pm