Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki begins his visit to Moscow, praising the Russian role in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki begins his visit to Moscow, praising the Russian role in the region Empty Maliki begins his visit to Moscow, praising the Russian role in the region

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 2:19 am

Maliki begins his visit to Moscow, praising the Russian role in the region

 Baghdad / Range

Vice President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki, on Sunday, the most prominent files to be discussed with Russian President Vladimir Putin and Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov during his visit to Moscow. He noted the importance of the Russian role in the region and its great impact on changing the results at the regional and international level.

"Iraqi Vice President Nuri al-Maliki arrived in Moscow on a four-day working visit during which he will meet with President Vladimir Putin, Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov," the Russian-language channel said.
    In another statement quoted by the agency, on the eve of his visit to Russia, Maliki said that "his talks with the Russian side will focus on ways to stimulate Moscow's role in the Middle East and stimulate economic cooperation, military and political, and joint energy projects between Russia and Iraq."
    "The talks will be held with senior Russian officials, including President Vladimir Putin, Russian Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov," he said, adding that the talks will include ways to activate the Russian role in our region in general and Iraq in particular.
    "We will focus on ways to strengthen economic cooperation between our country and Russia in the fields of economy, trade, electric power and energy projects, and I will discuss supplying our army with Russian weapons trained by our soldiers and know it well." On the Russian role in the region and its impact on the course of political events, emphasizing that without the Russian position, the devastated region as a whole, and painted a new map and extraordinary, "he said . " without the Russian role variant of the American role, the fallen regime in Syria, and reinforced the terrorists their positions and changed the region map and Baghdad fell in the end. "
    announced the Office of the Maliki said Sunday that he left Baghdad on Sunday for an official visit to the Russian Federation, where he will meet with a number of officials to discuss the development of relations and strengthen economic and security cooperation and counter terrorism, which is a challenge to the whole world,
    A high-level delegation includes a number of members of the House of Representatives and advisers, accompanied by Vice President of the Republic during the visit. "
    Al-Maliki told Sputnik on Thursday that he will discuss within his visit to Russia, including the opening of prospects for bilateral cooperation at various levels, A number of strategic files and issues of common interest
    The Vice President of the Republic, "Our priorities after liberation plans to restore the structure of the army and continue the process of clearance and the important is the return of displaced people and the construction of houses that were destroyed," pointing out that "Dahesh entered Mosul, The remnants of the Baath Party and some political parties in the province of Nineveh, "stressing at the same time," We have spent more than half of the fighters (da'ash) in Mosul, number of about 5000 and the rest is hidden. "
    Vice President,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki begins his visit to Moscow, praising the Russian role in the region Empty Maliki in Moscow

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 2:44 am

Maliki in Moscow

Editorial date: 2017/7/24

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki arrived in Moscow on a four-day working visit during which he will meet President Vladimir Putin, Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.
    In a press statement made by Maliki to an international agency on the eve of his visit to Russia, he stressed that his talks with the Russian side will focus on ways to stimulate Moscow's role in the Middle East and stimulate economic, military and political cooperation, and joint energy projects between Russia and Iraq.
    "During my talks with senior Russian officials, including President Vladimir Putin, Russian Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, I will focus on ways to activate the Russian role in our region in general and in Iraq in particular.
    "I will also focus on ways to strengthen economic cooperation between our country and Russia in the fields of economy, trade, electric power and energy projects, and I will consider supplying our army with Russian weapons, which our soldiers train and know very well," he said.
    The Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki had gone yesterday to the Russian Federation on an official visit.
    A statement from his press office that "Maliki left Baghdad on Sunday in an official visit to the Russian Federation, during which he will meet with a number of officials to discuss the development of relations and enhance economic and security cooperation and the face of terrorism, which is a challenge to the whole world
    Commenting on the Russian role in the region, , And I reiterate that without the Russian position, the entire region would be destroyed and a new and unusual map drawn up. If it were not for the Russian role that changed the American role, the regime would fall in Syria, the terrorists would strengthen their positions, the map of the region would change, and Baghdad would eventually fall. " In response to the Russian role in the region, al-Maliki said, "I have confirmed, and I reiterate that without the Russian position, the whole region would be destroyed and a new map would be drawn for it. The area and Baghdad eventually fell. " is over In response to the Russian role in the region, al-Maliki said, "I have confirmed, and I reiterate that without the Russian position, the whole region would be destroyed and a new map would be drawn for it. The area and Baghdad eventually fell. " is over

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki begins his visit to Moscow, praising the Russian role in the region Empty Maliki meets the staff of the Iraqi Embassy in Moscow

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 3:35 am

Maliki meets the staff of the Iraqi Embassy in Moscow

24/07/2017

Vice President Nuri al-Maliki and his delegation held a visit to the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Moscow.
    The Vice President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki reviewed during his meeting with the cadres of the embassy the latest political and security situation in the country, and ways to activate cooperation in various fields between Iraq and the Russian Federation.
    Al-Maliki stressed Iraq's aspiration to build balanced relations with all brotherly and friendly countries, especially the Russian Federation, and said that thanks to our armed forces and our popular mobilization, we have succeeded in eliminating gangs that support terror and cleanse our cities from this hideous terrorist organization.
    The Vice President of the Republic pointed out that our country faces great challenges that call on all to unite efforts and work to overcome them, stressing the need to achieve political reconciliation and correct the political system in preparation for the start of the process of construction and reconstruction and the return of displaced people to liberated cities, adding that the next phase will see the readiness to hold the election on time , And the establishment of the state of citizenship and the formation of the government of the political majority, criticizing some of the political forces that oppose the majority government for its desire to continue control and interference in the organs of the state and the political process.

He called for attention to the people of the Iraqi communities in the countries of the world, saying: We look forward to all the embassies of Iraq homes for all Iraqis, and be dealing with them on the basis of citizenship and away from party affiliation and national and sectarian. Sa

Sponsored content

Maliki begins his visit to Moscow, praising the Russian role in the region Empty Re: Maliki begins his visit to Moscow, praising the Russian role in the region

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:14 pm