Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government intends to carve out four months of the entitlements of the popular crowd salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government intends to carve out four months of the entitlements of the popular crowd salaries Empty The government intends to carve out four months of the entitlements of the popular crowd salaries

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The government intends to carve out four months of the entitlements of the popular crowd salaries
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Sunday 02/07/2016 3:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    A member of the legal committee in the House of Representatives Morshedi, on Saturday, on the government's intention to carve out a four-month salaries of the total popular crowd for the current 2016 salaries, and demanded to finding alternatives to oil for the recovery of the budget and ensure that the popular crowd salary deduction, and denied reports that talked about the deduction of 25% of employees' salaries. Ali al-Murshidi in an interview I followed "Baghdad news", said that "there is an intention of the government to the deduction of four months from the sum of the elements of the popular crowd for the 2016 salaries of salaries, the lack of possibility of full salary offer because of the financial crisis in the the country. " He called Murshidi, the government" to find alternatives to oil, and resorting to other economic sectors for the recovery of the budget and ensure secure popular crowd salaries before the worsening of the crisis ", returned to" popular crowd salaries insurance is essential because they are facing terrorism Daash in the battlefield. " He called on MP for Muthanna province, "to enhance the share of Muthanna province in the fiscal budget for the current year 2016, when experienced by the province of extreme poverty," warning "the tragedies that Staischha the country in the event of the government's continued reliance on oil." He denied Morshedi, reports that the deduction 25% of employees' salaries, "stressing that" the percentage of deduction is only 3%, "stressing at the same time, that" those rumors aimed at aggravating the situation in the Iraqi street. " the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi face, to investigate and uncover the circumstances of the elements of the distribution of salaries the popular crowd and ensure a fair mechanism for the distribution. The leaders of the popular crowd and some political blocs talked about non-receipt of the elements of the crowd to their salaries for several months, accusing the government agencies of being behind this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:32 am