Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: oil and gas law will organize the relationship between the center and the reg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: oil and gas law will organize the relationship between the center and the reg Empty Parliamentary Energy: oil and gas law will organize the relationship between the center and the reg

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Feb 2016, 8:51 am

[rtl]History of edits:: 7.2.2016 17:50 • 0 visits readable[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    {Baghdad} Euphrates News of Oil and Energy Committee member of the parliamentary Mazen Mezni stressed that "the oil and gas law will organize the relationship between the center and the region, and is a future problem may get."
    Said Mezni told {Euphrates News} on Sunday, said that "there are a lot of broken laws in the House of Representatives because of the problems it like the law of {the Federal Court, oil and gas, the National Guard}." 
    He added that "in case of approval of these laws would have several benefits to citizens, "stressing the need to push the problems aside, the adoption of these laws for all. 
    three presidencies agreed and political leaders, and the leaders of the blocks in the 28th of last month's meeting on the need to accelerate their operational procedures, and legislative contributing to overcome the economic crisis, and the current financial, and move in the fight against corruption in all its forms and manifestations waste of money, also announced the formation of a committee to end the disputes over oil and gas laws, the Federal Court, and the National Guard. Ended h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:00 pm