Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce invites Iraqi businessmen to move their plants to Iraq and manufacture of the ration card i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce invites Iraqi businessmen to move their plants to Iraq and manufacture of the ration card i Empty Commerce invites Iraqi businessmen to move their plants to Iraq and manufacture of the ration card i

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 9:57 am

[ltr]
    Commerce invites Iraqi businessmen to move their plants to Iraq and manufacture of the ration card items

February 8, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    It called on the Ministry of Trade, traders and Iraqi businessmen to move their plants for the manufacture and production of foodstuffs such as sugar and cooking oil to Iraq, in order to contract with them for the processing of the ration card items and fill the need through national product.
    The Minister traders Agency Mohammed Shia 'Al Sudani said in a statement the agency of our economy News received a copy of "The ministry is seeking entirely to the adoption of the national product in every food vocabulary and we started the topic of sugar and oil in a while now, is working on activating the Iraqi company - Vietnamese, in which the share of Iraq by 55% and it can be contracted for the supply of rice jasmine where they are now, the extent of its conformity to the Iraqi taste through the pot in the houses of members of the Commission a statement of contract and the desire of citizens to deal with and obtaining the approval of the economic Committee. " 
    He explained that "the supply amounts of foreign wheat for the purpose of improving the quality of Iraqi wheat through a mixture of flour, which seeks to be of good qualities and learned from them the Iraqi family, rather than the agents sold under the pretext of expired or poor quality and we formed this aspect committees follow the work of agents and scrutinizes brands are processed for the citizens. "
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:19 pm