Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy warns of exodus of doctors in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy warns of exodus of doctors in Diyala Empty Deputy warns of exodus of doctors in Diyala

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Deputy warns of exodus of doctors in Diyala
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Wednesday 10/2/2016 3:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Diyala / Baghdad news 
    warned a member of Diyala mass identity parliamentary deputy Ghaida Kmbh, yesterday Tuesday, the exodus of doctors in Diyala province, due to repetition of the series of kidnappings, calling for a large-scale security plan to end the presence of kidnap gangs that threaten Pfkdanna important segment. She Kmbh in a statement received " Baghdad news "a copy of" the series of kidnapping of doctors is continuing in Diyala province, recorded cases of kidnapping in the death, including one for the pharmacist the end of last week. " she added Kmbh that" we stand in solidarity with the doctors union in Diyala efforts, through the establishment of the vigils to demand double the protection of medical staff , which has become a direct target for kidnap gangs, warning of a mass exodus of doctors in the province, due to growing concerns anxiety created by the recent kidnappings. " She called Kmbh, to" large-scale security plan to end the presence of kidnap gangs that threaten all of Diyala sons, whom doctors who represent a slice a task of great achievements on the humanitarian level. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:22 am