Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Foreign calls to call the Saudi ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Foreign calls to call the Saudi ambassador Empty Deputy Foreign calls to call the Saudi ambassador

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 3:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Deputy Foreign calls to call the Saudi ambassador
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Sunday 14/2/2016 2:23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    called the National Alliance MP Khawla Ziadi, the Foreign Ministry to summon the Saudi ambassador in Baghdad, to inquire about the reasons for conducting joint military exercises on the southern border with Iraq. She said in a statement received "Baghdad news," a copy of it, on Saturday, that "action maneuvers and exercises military is a natural right of all nations, but these maneuvers, which involved a number of states in conjunction with the promotion of the participation of ground forces in the war on Daash in Syria and Iraq, which raises many questions in the timing and require investigation by. " She stressed the need to send a message to the participating countries maneuvers, that any foreign troops can not enter Iraq, but approvals from the government and parliament and any pass of the border will be prepared intrusive and aggressively confronted by force. " and called on the government to" strengthen border forces in Muthanna province, troops from the SPLA and the crowd, in order to avoid double the troops there, as urged move quickly and make contacts through diplomatic channels to find out the real reasons for these exercises near the border of Muthanna province, as well as the need to study the exercises type by Iraqi military experts to know the desired end. " It was for the Security and defense Committee in Parliament, it has warned of the presence of military exercises, led by Saudi forces Arab and Muslim near the border in Hafr Al-Batin area and called on foreign and defense to indicate their position from that of the ministries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:18 am