Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Darraji: The current year will see a comprehensive industrial renaissance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Darraji: The current year will see a comprehensive industrial renaissance Empty Darraji: The current year will see a comprehensive industrial renaissance

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 7:30 am

[ltr]Darraji: The current year will see a comprehensive industrial renaissance[/ltr]

Since 02/14/2016 13:10 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Industry and Minerals, said on Sunday that the current year will witness "a comprehensive industrial renaissance," asserting it moves its plan to reform the local industrial sector.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Industry and Minerals Mohammed Darraji, in a statement received / balances News / copy of "The ministry is moving forward in the implementation of the reform plan, which included all aspects of the work of public companies for the purpose of the events of a real renaissance in the industrial reality of Iraq and revive its plants and factories."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "the ministry tangible results have achieved through the declaration of a number of ministries and their willingness to support the national product and stop the importation of similar goods of the domestic product in addition to its efforts in the promotion of their products to draw the attention of the Iraqi citizen of Iraqi products and awareness of the importance of preserving hard currency and stop wasting public money in return Import goods and inferior goods. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Industry and Minerals Mohammed Darraji, earlier, for the restoration of the public company for the manufacture of medicines and medical supplies in Samarra after a long period of Aamin.anthy 29/42 g[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:02 pm