Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Internal fence to check the customs tariff coming from Kurdistan goods are met

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Internal fence to check the customs tariff coming from Kurdistan goods are met Empty Internal fence to check the customs tariff coming from Kurdistan goods are met

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Feb 2016, 2:40 pm

[ltr]
    Internal fence to check the customs tariff coming from Kurdistan goods are met

February 23, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Tuesday, the establishment of an "internal fence" for inspection and audit Alkmarki on goods flowing from Kurdistan and the rest of the border crossing points, as he emphasized that the fence will reduce the evasion of customs tariff, counting that it was too early to predict the size of imports Finance from the tariff are met.
    Saleh said in a press statement seen by Olha agency our economy News that "the government has set up a fence internal inspection and audit Alkmarki on goods border crossings," noting that "the function of the fence is to examine the goods flowing from the Kurdistan region and the rest of the border crossing points to ensure that the size of the paid-up of the customs tariff funds, and the extent of conformity of the goods to the standards of the Central Agency for Standardization and quality control. "
    He stressed favor, that "the fence will reduce the evasion of customs tariff problems," he returned that "it is too early to predict the size of the financial revenues from customs tariffs are met.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:48 am