Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Investment reveal the establishment of an industrial city area of ​​2000 acres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Investment reveal the establishment of an industrial city area of ​​2000 acres   Empty Baghdad Investment reveal the establishment of an industrial city area of ​​2000 acres

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 7:12 am

[ltr]
    Baghdad Investment reveal the establishment of an industrial city area of ​​2000 acres                                                                  

[/ltr]

[ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    It revealed Investment Authority, Baghdad, on Sunday, for the establishment of an industrial city south of Baghdad, an area of ​​(2000) acres for the recovery of the Iraqi domestic market.
    The head of the Shaker Zamili said in a statement seen by our economy news agency that "there are a range of projects in the industrial sector, the most important work on the establishment of an industrial city south of Baghdad, an area of ​​(2000) acres and is also a project for the production of iron and steel."
    He added, "There are other projects that will be set up by other industrial sectors related to medium and light to supplement the industrial sector in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Minerals."
    He added, "These projects will be reflected positively on the Iraqi domestic market recovery."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:06 pm