Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

B .. Manual

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

B .. Manual Empty B .. Manual

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Mar 2016, 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    B .. Manual

Address water scarcity Balihuziat announced Water Directorate Muthanna access the water crisis to the northern areas of Samawah, with indicated that they handled the crisis by truck.He said water director Muthanna Mohammed Taleb, in an interview with (long - Presse), " The drinking water crisis has reached thenorthern regions of visits first years ago and the reason is due to the suspension ofpumping stations , which are fed from Rumaitha River. " He demanded that" theDirectorate resorted to sending tanker trucks to those areas to meet the need of water because the parents have to deliver their complaints to theDirectorate between now and then because of what they are going through tragedies serious due to scarcity drinking water. " allocation of 500 Caravan for the displaced  said the immigration Department in Babil province allocated 500 Caravan of the Chinese grant for displaced province, revealed that the local government has allocated a plot of land to those caravans with an area of 65 dunums in the district ofMahaweel. the director of the Department of immigration in Babylon Nasr Abdul - Jabbar said . " the immigration Department has allocated to the province of Babylon , 500 Caravan of Chinese earmarked for Iraq, amounting to 2400 Caravan grant in order to alleviate the suffering of displaced people , "noting that" the local government has allocated a plot of land to those caravans with an area of 65 dunums in the district of Mahaweel. " said Abdul - Jabbar that" the Supreme Committee for the Relief and sheltering displaced Place the entire outline of the piece for the delivery of services to them and to determine where the streets. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 7:55 am