Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

B .. Manual

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

B .. Manual Empty B .. Manual

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jul 2016, 3:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    B .. Manual

Transfer of Samawah market outside the city for "security reasons" 

Muthanna province police headquarters revealed the plan to transfer the main market in Samawa, the provincial capital , out of thecity for "security reasons", called upon citizens and shopkeepers to "cooperate with thesecurity services." 
    Said Muthanna police chief Brigadier General Sami Al Saud, in an interview to the (long -Presse), " the police command will work in thecoming days to implement a plan that includes the transfer of vegetables , the main market in the southern city of Samawa, some parking outside the city , " noting that " the plan is for security reasons to facilitate traffic in Samawa city center. " 

prepare for the implementation of the " river taxi " in southern Iraq , the 

General Company for Maritime transport confirmed the readiness to implement the project taxi river south of the country. 
    he said the General Company for Maritime transport Director Abdul Karim Knhl, said in a statement the " long "received a copy of it, he "anchors will be selected river sites in coordination with the irrigation districts in theprovince of Najaf , " stressing that "the beneficiary will display the required designs on the Center for Studies and engineering designs (advisory body at this ministry) for the purpose of ratification." The statement added that " the company has completed all the official approvals for the direct implementation of the taxi river south of the country project.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:38 pm