Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Foxx Legacy Looking For Distributors

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Foxx Legacy Looking For Distributors - Page 2 Empty Foxx Legacy Looking For Distributors

Post by Franky Fri 01 Apr 2016, 10:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey my friends..... I have partnered up with one of my good friends Rodger Hill, he is one of the Founder's Of Foxx Legacy they just opened up to the market last Monday! These products have changed how me and my wife have been feeling drastically!! the 4 founders of Foxx Legacy teamed up with a 111 year old Company...Fromm Laboratories!!!
    Fromm Labs has refined and developed major breakthrough health products over the years..... for pets and people including, the canine and feline distemper vaccine, the encephalitis vaccine, and the solution to heartworms. To this day, every veterinarian continues to protect family pets with these vaccines. They pioneered the domestic ginseng farming industry and became the largest exporter of ginseng to the world!

We have been on the Beta Testing since Christmas and I can't even explain how it has made us feel.... At Christmas I went in and had a Scan and they found a Pre-Cancerous tumor in my Stomach, I started taking Elevate Performance and went back in February and they couldn't find the tumor!!! they were blown away by what they seen!

Also....they have opened up a Pet Line, we have some friends that had a Dog and he was getting where he could hardly walk, they started giving him UltraMito Mobility and within weeks he was actually running around again.... running and getting balls and bringing them back to them, they were so excited!!

Anyway.... the market is WIDE open for distributors in both lines,Veterinaries, Pet Stores, Groomers, Etc with the Pet line.... With the People Health Products.... Health Stores, Chiropractors, Massage Therapist, ect!  and the commission structure is very good! best I have ever seen! there is NO cost to becoming a Distributor in your area (you will get a website were your customers can order from you) and there is also NO mandatory auto ship!! I have NEVER been with a company that cares this much for there Distributors!! NEVER!!  go to my website and read the story about Fromm Labs and how they got started!! its so awesome..... we just opened the doors folks!! don't wait to become a distributor because this WILL explode fast and there is GOING to be distributors in your area in time I promise, be one of the FIRST!!! PLEASE do your due diligence... YOU WILL NEVER BE SORRY!! and that is a PROMISE!!

here is my website: www.foxxlegacy.com/lorenkoehn
    or here is my email: tdck01@gmail.com
    my number is: 573-552-6455
    Lobo
    Lobo

Foxx Legacy Looking For Distributors - Page 2 Empty Re: Foxx Legacy Looking For Distributors

Post by Lobo Wed 06 Apr 2016, 1:25 pm

Hi Ann, I have a cousin that is in the beginning stages of that and the doctor told him to eat lots of spinach, that it helps in slowing down the disease.  Hope that helps.

Lobo
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Foxx Legacy Looking For Distributors - Page 2 Empty Re: Foxx Legacy Looking For Distributors

Post by Franky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 3:33 pm

Ann text me your number or email and I will send you a call with the Dr. we had on the call last night! I couldn't figure out how to post it here.....   573-552-6455   ;)
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:27 pm

Franky,
    I sent you a Private Message.
    Ann
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:29 pm

Lobo,
    Spinach is probably a good choice.  Thanks.
    Ann
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:05 pm

Ann, you are welcome

jocolor
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:33 pm

Ann-
    I sent you a email.... ;)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Mon 11 Apr 2016, 11:41 am

Good Day to ALL..... Hey just want to say that the response the first 2 weeks have been overwhelming!!  have a team started now in Canada also!!  Love it, "GOD IS GOOD"
    We are so excited on what these Products are doing for People and their Pets!! just unbelievable!!  thanks again!  ;)

www.foxxlegacy.com/lorenkoehn
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sat 07 May 2016, 7:33 pm

Some Friends Singing.... Just LOVE the message in the song!! it is just FABULOUS!!  ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:41 pm