Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad is investing the European need to get rid of a daunting legacy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad is investing the European need to get rid of a daunting legacy Empty Baghdad is investing the European need to get rid of a daunting legacy

Post by Rocky Mon 06 May 2019, 2:23 am

[size=32]Baghdad is investing the European need to get rid of a daunting legacy

- 5 Hours Ago
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size][size][url][/url][/size]
    BERLIN - The Iraqi government is struggling to fight a heavy-handed organization that has left behind foreign fighters whose native governments are refusing to recover, and from families that are difficult to deal with legally and socially, a paper to bring much-needed European support to launch a difficult and costly reconstruction process and revitalize the economy. And to improve the social conditions and to provide basic services to avoid the anger of the street motivated to demonstrate and protest.
    During the visit of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, the last of Germany emerged a file of fighting and urging the liquidation of heavy legacy as a strong driver of cooperation between Baghdad and Berlin politically, security and economic.
    This was evident in the political discourse of Abdelmahdi, who said the world should support his country "after its sacrifices to make the world more peaceful."
    In an interview with the German news agency with him, Abdul Mahdi said that "Iraq has made great sacrifices to fight Daqash, and lost millions of his sons, women, men and children of all affiliations," expressing his belief that "Iraq's defeat defeat helped the world, and helped Europe in particular, to reduce the Immigration and make the world more peaceful than in previous years, "adding," Iraq must support and be treated differently, not to be thrown at him problems. "
    Asked whether there was cooperation between Iraq and other countries that wanted to regain its citizens who had fought in the ranks of Dahesh in Syria, Abdul Mahdi said: "Sometimes Iraq is asked to help transfer the citizens of other nationalities who fought in Syria. In this regard, each case is examined separately. And we are looking at what they want and what we want, and whether the wanted people contributed to the work against Iraq, and whether they carried out armed operations directly or indirectly, and whether they are wanted for the Iraqi judiciary or not.
    "As far as I know, as Prime Minister, I have not received a request from Germany," said Abdelmahdi. "As far as I know, I have not received a request from Germany. There is a request from others: from the United States and from France. But so far I have not received a formal request from Germany in regard to the fighters of the Germans are present in Syria. "
    As for the Da'ish families currently living in Syrian territory, the Iraqi Prime Minister said: "If they are Iraqis, Iraq checks and receives them after confirming their nationality. Then we put them in places and provide them with all the necessary care, housing, etc., until reassurance. To their security situation. When they do, they return home or move elsewhere. If they are non-Iraqis, this is another matter. "
    On the Iraqi government's strategy to prevent the return of an ideological ideology, the Iraqi prime minister said: "It is not an organization, but a society that has its supporters and its full course. We can fight it militarily and eliminate it as we did in Iraq and Syria, but it will be very difficult to eliminate it ideologically." "If we really want to eliminate an oppressor, we must all unite - Muslims, Christians, Europeans, Westerners, etc. - in encircling these da'is communities because they can reproduce themselves. When we cooperated in fighting an oppressive organization, we eliminated it, but if we want to eliminate its ideology, we need patterns and forms of action that are different from current ones. "
    On the future of the children who fought in the ranks of the organization and how to deal with them, said Abdul-Mahdi, "If we understand what is a catalyst and how to produce itself, we can deal with his children differently from dealing with any minor or event."
    "In general, German loans have helped repair damaged roads and bridges, help displaced people and rebuild their areas," he said. Germany has contributed very well to reconstruction. This is in terms of war, and cooperation between the two sides in the economic fields is much more, and this is evident in areas such as electricity, energy and others. "
    Iraqi government officials and the head of Germany's engineering and electronics giant Siemens Gokiser in Berlin last week signed an executive agreement for a roadmap for a comprehensive re-establishment of the energy sector in Iraq.
    As for cooperation in the field of electricity with Siemens and US General Electric, Abdul Mahdi said, "The two companies are giant and Iraq wants to cooperate with them. We have projects and agreements with the two companies."
    The Arabs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:23 am