Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political Day Empty Political Day

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2016, 4:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political Day

Rejected a US request to participate in thechange of government head of the National Coalition , Iyad Allawi revealed details ofAmerican letters received on the forthcoming cabinet reshuffle, pointing out that theresponse to "strong" messages irked the US ambassador in Baghdad Stewart Jones.oukal Allawi said that "Americans sent me messages on cabinet reshuffle and asked me toparticipate in changing the current cabinet, but I echoed them that I do not work you have employees even ask me such a thing , "noting that" it was the presence of a spokeswoman for the national coalition MP Maysoon al, and MP Adnan al -Janabi . "he added Allawi," I asked the American ambassador after inform me of those messages that look for a road map and determine the direction of the compass , and where it's heading Iraq. " stake coalition forces in the new cabin 4 or 5 Ministries deputy said of the alliance the Iraqi strongman Mohamed Karbouli can share alliance in ministerial cabin, the four ministries of the 16 ministries. he Karbouli that "until now did not specify the number of ministries in the new government cabin, although the 16 ministries share of power four ministries of them, and that was the 22 ministries, so the share five ministries." he noted that " thecandidates presented by the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to the presidency of the Council ofRepresentatives, ministries that Ischgha year, they are four, but only one of them is from this component, the education minister , Ali al - Jubouri, and the rest are not from this component. " close to the premier sources, and recently revealed that al - Abadi delivered nominations from political blocs cabin cabinet. parties , thegovernment would produce corruption and quotas MP for the Liberal bloc parliamentary messenger morning Tai that the new government sought by the political blocs will be Doba to produce corruption and quotas partisan. he said al - Tai said that "ministers of the Liberal bloc submitted their resignations to Prime Minister Haider Abadi , based on what was a speech of Mr. Muqtada al - Sadr and refusing to stay in the new government of quotas. " the member of the Liberal bloc that" the provision of the heads of political blocs ,nearly 75 candidates for 18 ministries in the new government Abadi , under the name of national salvation government or reform government, will serve as a closet for production corruption and quotas Alhzbebh in thecountry. " the document did not respect the honor of Turkmen component MP Jassem Mohammed Jaafar that the national document signed by the three presidents and leaders of the political blocs have not been respected third Turkmen nationalism. " It surprised by the signing of the main political blocs on the national document without the participation of the signing of the representative of the Turkmen, which is considered the third nation on this document , " saying it would "close the dominance of the majority and blocs key to humiliate the small blocs and minorities . " He added al - Bayati said "document , which does not embrace with it all Iraqis It is only a document sedition lead the lead to disagreement and division of Iraq , "and urged concerned" to reconsider this document to be a document of justice, truth and national document for all Iraqis equally , ".oouka three presidents and leaders of the blocks on the document of national reform , which included the establishment of a political advisory council. paper reform excluded Christians considered theSecretary General of the Christian movement in Iraq , "Papillon" Ryan Chaldean to fix paper signed by thethree presidents are sending a message "exclusionary" and "exclusionary" Christian component, noting that there are "clear Ngyiba" for Christians in Almzkorh.oukal Chaldean paper "It has unanimously and thepressures of sit - ins and the claims were surprised paper reform which is generated from the womb of themeetings with the birth distorted marginalized the most important component of the origin and the people ofIraq , a Christian component that had more trouble and still suffers from racial targeting that is pushing displacement of Christians from Aziz country forcibly imprisoned West." Chaldean and added that "we were shocked disappears and the absence of clear Christian component in this paper is unjust and unfair, which sends a message exclusionary exclusionary and Astebadih for the sons of the homeland of the Christians."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:37 am