Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political agreement to keep the three ministers and the US not to change the order of the Kurds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political agreement to keep the three ministers and the US not to change the order of the Kurds Empty Political agreement to keep the three ministers and the US not to change the order of the Kurds

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:00 am

[ltr]Political agreement to keep the three ministers and the US not to change the order of the Kurds[/ltr]

Since 29/04/2016 19:13 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the coalition of state law , full - Zaidi, on Friday, for a political agreement revealed on keeping Jaafari and Jumaili Zebari in ministerial positions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Zaidi's / balances News /, " The political agreement reached between the three presidencies to keep theforeign ministers Ibrahim Jaafari and financial Hoshyar Zebari and planning Salman Jumaili in ministerial positions and to change them without touching."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, " The Saturday session will witness the completion of a dispute in the rest of the vote on the ministerial cabin because they wanted the Sadrists comprehensive and technocrats rather than quotas."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "Some of the political blocs of Representatives told the protesters to join them for the fact that their interests were damaged in obtaining ministerial facts", pointing out that "we told them rejected until thecompletion of Saturday 's hearing and consider it to Mastaol things."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, " The US ambassador is to keep the Kurds ministers in their posts and not to change them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is hoped that the session is witnessing on Saturday to complete the vote on the ministerial cabin provided by thePrime Minister Haider al - Abadi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the House of Representatives voted to dismiss a number of ministers and replace them with other people in Tuesday 's session Almadi.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:48 am