Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

S.Korea Park Starts Visit to Tehran

Lobo
    Lobo

S.Korea Park Starts Visit to Tehran Empty S.Korea Park Starts Visit to Tehran

Post by Lobo Sun 01 May 2016, 6:11 pm

S.Korea Park Starts Visit to Tehran
       2016-05-01 19:18:12    CRIENGLISH.com      Web Editor: Wang Kun
    S.Korea Park Starts Visit to Tehran Cf27d70acca648fbb023d943cc016a40
    A file photo shows South Korean President Park Geun-hye. [Photo: ifeng.com]
    South Korean President Park Geun-hye is scheduled to arrive in Tehran later on this Sunday for a three-day visit.
    It will be the first visit by a South Korean president to Iran since the two sides established diplomatic relations in 1962.
    Park is due to meet with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to discuss potential cooperation in area such as energy and infrastructure.
    She's leading a delegation of some 200 South Korean business officials.
    South Korea and Iran expected to seal deals worth 10 billion US dollars as part of Park's trip.
    The visit makes South Korea the latest addition to a long list of countries that have been actively courting Iran as Tehran gradually emerges from sanctions that had left the country's economy pinched.
    South Korea is major crude importer from Iran.
    The trade between the two countries is estimated at around 6-billion US dollars last year.
    However, Park's visit is also be keenly watched by political analysts.
    It's long been held that Iran has had closer ties to North Korea, than it has with the South.
    http://english.cri.cn/12394/2016/05/01/4203s926181.htm

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm