Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tomorrow .. "front Reform" discussed nine deputies to join and vote on its reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow .. "front Reform" discussed nine deputies to join and vote on its reform Empty Tomorrow .. "front Reform" discussed nine deputies to join and vote on its reform

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2016, 9:01 am

[rtl]Tomorrow .. "front Reform" discussed nine deputies to join and vote on its reform[/rtl]

[rtl]Follow-up / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] Front announced reform by Ahmed al-Jubouri, Sunday, nine deputies have made a request to join the front.[/rtl]

[rtl]Jubouri said in a statement received "Sky Press," "The Front parliamentary reform would be discussed at its regular meeting tomorrow, asked the nine MPs who wish to join them."[/rtl]

[rtl]He said al-Jubouri, the front "to vote on its rules of procedure and its reform."[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noted that the reform front of a group of deputies of the protesters, who protested against the postponement of a meeting of the House of Representatives was supposed to witness the vote on the new government in the cab.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:30 am