Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Front reform: we will vote on the reform of our project after studying completeness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Front reform: we will vote on the reform of our project after studying completeness Empty Front reform: we will vote on the reform of our project after studying completeness

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:25 am

[ltr]Front reform: we will vote on the reform of our project after studying completeness[/ltr]

Since 23.06.2016 at 12:33 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Front reform confirmed by Firdaus Yassin, on Thursday, said the MILF members will vote on the reform project, which placed him after completing his studies, while suggesting not their rejection of talks with the political blocs.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Yassin's / balances News /, "The talks with the political blocs now where interest", adding that the "Front of the reform does not disrupt the meeting of parliament, citing the reason that it contains only 100 deputy and this did not affect the work of the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "The Front reform does not reject talks with the bloc, but after the front stability internally," pointing out that "the internal front has put reform of the project by its members and is studying now and will vote him into the front."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Yassin said that "according to the project's reformist there may be contacts and talks and agreements between the political blocs and the Front reform," indicating that "it is in line with the front on its reform program, there is no objection to negotiate with them and did not agree RUF non-binding agreement with him."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The announced front Reform, Wednesday, for the reformist project to be presented during the first session to be held by the House of Representatives, as she noted that it will depend cancel positions that are managed by proxy item essential to them. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am