Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

[FWD: Fw: THE ART OF THE DEAL] - this gives us an idea of how Trump thinks

Lobo
    Lobo

[FWD: Fw: THE ART OF THE DEAL] - this gives us an idea of how Trump thinks 	 Empty [FWD: Fw: THE ART OF THE DEAL] - this gives us an idea of how Trump thinks

Post by Lobo Mon 09 May 2016, 12:12 pm

Trump for president!

http://www.snopes.com/trump-maralago-flagpole/
    [FWD: Fw: THE ART OF THE DEAL] - this gives us an idea of how Trump thinks 	 IdMzc2MTMyYmJlYjk0Zg==-b03b2d9b3bb3900780496c39bb38c6f8

[size=32]When Trump purchased and rebuilt Mar-A-Lago, the grand mansion and estate in Palm Beach,[/size] [size=32] Florida, he got into a dispute with the city fathers who are well known for being strict on zoning regulations.[/size]
    [size=32]Trump put up a 50-foot flag pole even though 30 feet is the maximum allowed to not be overly patriotic and offend other nationalities.[/size]
    [size=32]The city imposed a $1,000 per day fine while Trump and city officials argued back and forth. Finally,[/size] [size=32]when the fine had reached a total of $120,000 Trump proposed a solution. [/size]
    [size=32]He would donate that amount to veteran's organizations (which is deductible, fines aren't),[/size]  [size=32]would move the flag to a different spot in front of the mansion, and would only use a 30 foot flagpole.[/size]

[size=32]The city agreed.[/size]
    [size=32]So Trump brought in the company that does his golf course construction, had them build a 20-foot high grassy hill, and put the 30-foot flag pole on top of that.[/size]
    [size=32]Now, would you rather have Trump negotiating an Iranian deal, or any deal, or would you rather have[/size]
    [size=32]Hillary....What Difference Does It Make?[/size] 
    [size=32]Just sayin'...[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:39 pm