Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Here’s Why Everyone Thinks Sarah Palin Is About to Endorse Donald Trump

Lobo
    Lobo

Here’s Why Everyone Thinks Sarah Palin Is About to Endorse Donald Trump Empty Here’s Why Everyone Thinks Sarah Palin Is About to Endorse Donald Trump

Post by Lobo Tue 19 Jan 2016, 5:36 pm

Here’s Why Everyone Thinks Sarah Palin Is About to Endorse Donald Trump
    Jan. 19, 2016 12:54pm Chris Enloe

Speculation was running amok in the political world early this week, after Donald Trump said Monday that he will have a “major announcement” Tuesday evening during an event in Ames, Iowa, that will include a “very special guest.”

Many observers thought that guest would be Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr., who spoke highly of Trump Monday during Trump’s address to the university’s convocation. Conservative radio host Steve Deace, who has already endorsed Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, tweeted that he believed Falwell would be endorsing Trump.

“Multiple little birdies tell me Jerry Falwell, Jr. is going to endorse Trump for president and come to Iowa with him tomorrow,” Deace tweeted.

However, Falwell Jr. said in an interview with Sean Hannity Monday night that he would not be endorsing any political candidate for president, explaining that he cannot do so because Liberty is a non-profit organization — meaning the university is barred from participating in political campaigns.
    Here’s Why Everyone Thinks Sarah Palin Is About to Endorse Donald Trump GettyImages-487405666
    Sarah Palin addresses a rally against the Iran nuclear deal Sept. 9, 2015. (Getty Images/Chip Somodevilla)
    With Falwell likely out of the picture, speculation turned Monday to former Alaska GOP Gov. Sarah Palin. Would the 2008 vice presidential nominee be Trump’s “special guest”? Deace, who is one of the most “in the know” politicos in Iowa, later tweeted that everyone he knows “now believes Trump’s special guest in Iowa tomorrow night is now going to be Sarah Palin.”

But the most convincing evidence supporting the belief that Palin will be Trump’s “special guest” is an itinerary for a private jet that left Anchorage, Alaska, Monday, with a destination of Ames, Iowa. A commenter on a conservative message board unearthed the flight record last night.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/19/heres-why-everyone-thinks-sarah-palin-is-about-to-endorse-donald-trump/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%201-19-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:48 am