Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank decides to let Rasheed and Rafidain bank opening credits starting from today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank decides to let Rasheed and Rafidain bank opening credits starting from today Empty Central Bank decides to let Rasheed and Rafidain bank opening credits starting from today

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2013, 6:56 am

Central Bank decides to let Rasheed and Rafidain bank opening credits starting from today

May 20, 2013 in the economic

BAGHDAD - Iraq News Network: central bank decided Sunday that the Iraqi Rafidain and Rasheed open bank credits as of Monday. A statement from the Central moved his press office that "Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and Abdul Basit Turki agency held a meeting with general managers in the bank which discussed the expansion in opening letters of credit." The statement added that "It was decided during the meeting that the Rafidain and Rasheed direct opening credits as of Monday."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:20 pm