Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank determines the sale of $ 5000 for citzens across the bank Rafidain and Rasheed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank determines the sale of $ 5000 for citzens across the bank Rafidain and Rasheed Empty The central bank determines the sale of $ 5000 for citzens across the bank Rafidain and Rasheed

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:23 am

The central bank determines the sale of $ 5000 for citzens across the bank Rafidain and Rasheed

9/13/2016

Baghdad/tomorrow Press

An informed source at the Central Bank of Iraq, Tuesday, for the latter, seeking to determine the amount of $ 5000 sold to citizens in a bank of good government and .Mesopotamia exclusively while the remaining amount of 3000 dollars in private banks

The source said, for “tomorrow press,” that “the central bank boosted bank balance Rafidain and Rasheed dollar in order to direct the sale of hard currency from the dollar to citizens traveling outside of Iraq.”

The source added, “The central bank is seeking to determine the amount of the purchase b ($ 5,000) only every citizen,” adding that “the dollar sale remains at the exchange of $ 1200 dinars per dollar, and the remaining quantity sold in the private banks are ($ 3,000), in order to strengthen control over the sale of the dollar.

The source explained that “the dollar sold is for the Iraqi citizens traveling abroad to cover their travel expenses,” noting that “the central bank controls and instructions to sell dollar for the citizen and of providing valid passport is valid travel with ticket enhanced one of the supporting documents.”

The Iraqi Central Bank announced on Tuesday (September 6), the processing bank Rafidain and Rasheed exchange of foreign currency to the dollar expansion of cash sales outlets to citizens via their branches in the capital Baghdad and the provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:50 pm