Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Restart barges Turkish electricity in Basra after a stop due to the accumulation of debt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Restart barges Turkish electricity in Basra after a stop due to the accumulation of debt Empty Restart barges Turkish electricity in Basra after a stop due to the accumulation of debt

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2016, 3:12 am

[ltr]Restart barges Turkish electricity in Basra after a stop due to the accumulation of debt[/ltr]

Since 06.28.2016 at 08:55 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It declared the province of Basra, on Tuesday, on the restart three Turkish barges equipped with electricity grid by about 350 megawatts, after a stop work by the operator due to the accumulation of debt.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It said the province in a statement Tqlt / balances News / copy of it, "the governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui went to the port of Abu Flus, on top of a large security force, to resolve the problem of the Turkish barges which yesterday stopped working suddenly, and caused a crisis of electric power in Basra."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "the Turkish barges generated electricity has returned to work and feed the province of Basra, after the threat of termination of their services portfolios and expelled out of the country."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Electricity on Monday (June 27, 2016), that the Turkish Karki company contracting with the Ministry of Electricity stopped the work of the three anchored Barjatha in the ports of Basra, which provides electric power system capacity of 410 MW are awarded to the province of Basra, due to the debt owed by the ministry of the Turkish company .anthy 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:34 am