Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Two Houston Police Officers Kill Gunman Who Aimed At Cops While Obama Tries To Talk Down Social Divi

Lobo
    Lobo

Two Houston Police Officers Kill Gunman Who Aimed At Cops While Obama Tries To Talk Down Social Divi Empty Two Houston Police Officers Kill Gunman Who Aimed At Cops While Obama Tries To Talk Down Social Divi

Post by Lobo Sat 09 Jul 2016, 4:50 pm

Two Houston Police Officers Kill Gunman Who Aimed At Cops While Obama Tries To Talk Down Social Divide

Two Houston Police Officers Kill Gunman Who Aimed At Cops While Obama Tries To Talk Down Social Divi Picture-5
    by Tyler Durden
    Jul 9, 2016 1:35 PM

Among the numerous mostly peaceful protests across the country overnight, another deadly incident between a lone black gunman and police took place shortly after midnight on Saturday, one which will further raise tensions and likely lead to more deadly escalation of this week's events.
    According to ACB13, two Houston officers shot and killed an armed man on the city's south side early this morning. Police says the officers involved were wearing body cameras and they each fired multiple shots.
    Houston Police Department officials say the shooting happened on Cullen near Ward around 12:40am. Officers say they saw a man with a revolver standing in the road. There were two officers in one vehicle and they asked the man to put the revolver down. Police say a witness also asked him to drop the weapon. Officers say instead of dropping the gun, the man raised his weapon pointing it in the air. He then lowered it and pointed it at the two officers.
    Immediately after, HPD says they each fired multiple shots and he died at the scene.
    Bystander Eric Puckett told KTRK-TV that the victim was a black male. The officers' races were not immediately known.
    A woman who says she's the man's wife later identified him as Alva Braziel. 
    KTRK says one of the unidentified officers is a 10-year veteran of the force, and the other is a 13-year veteran. As is routine following any officer-involved shooting, the officers will be investigated by internal affairs, along with Harris County.
    Abc13 cites a bystander, Eric Puckett, who told abc13 he thinks black men in the area are being targeted. "It's like we got a target on our back even if we're innocent, it hurts," said Puckett. "You don't even want to walk outside your house any more. But to all the young black men and young black women out there, all black people, do something positive." It was unclear if Puckett had anything to say about the alleged shooter pointing his gun at police officers when told to stand down.

A nearby gas station captured the scene and police say the video will confirm what happened, along with witness testimony. Police continue to investigate at the scene where a large crowd has gathered. abc13 writes that its reporters saw shell casings and the revolver among the evidence markers.
    Dwight Boykins tells abc13, "The biggest gorilla in the room is very clear. We need to put officers in neighborhoods that reflect the neighborhood."

Meanwhile, speaking in Poland, President Obama addressed the ongoing events in the US and said that America is "not as divided" as it was in the 1960s, while admitting this has been "a very tough week" for the nation. Obama added that Americans of all races and backgrounds are "rightly outraged" by the deadly attack on Dallas police officers, and "rightly saddened and angered" by the fatal police shooting of two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota. 
    "You're not seeing riots. You're not seeing police going after people who are protesting peacefully. You've seen, almost uniformly, peaceful protests and you've seen, uniformly, police handling those protests with professionalism," Obama said.
    "We have to make sure that all of us step back, do some reflection and make sure that the rhetoric we engage in is constructive and not destructive. That we're not painting anybody with an overly broad brush and we're not constantly thinking the worst in other people rather than the best." 
    "Police have a really difficult time in communities where they know guns are everywhere," he said. "And as I said before, they have a right to come home and now they have very little margin of error in terms of making decisions. "If you care about the safety of police officers, then you can't set aside the gun issue," Obama said.  
    The president also said that those who protested the killings of the two black men are as outraged as anyone by the killings of five police officers in Dallas.
    Obama says that "as tough, as hard, as depressing" as has been the loss of lives this week, "we've got a foundation to build on."
    He then proceeded to pivot to his favorite topic, gun control, saying he would continue to lobby for gun control in the wake of the series of shootings, adding that it should be "harder for disturbed people to get guns."  It was unclear if he was referring to US police officers, whose response he broadly criticized on Thursday, and tried to placate today by saying that there has been a "huge drop" in murder rates in the US which is a "testament to smarter policing."
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-09/latest-shooting-two-houston-police-officers-kill-gunman-who-aimed-gun-cops
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Two Houston Police Officers Kill Gunman Who Aimed At Cops While Obama Tries To Talk Down Social Divi Empty Re: Two Houston Police Officers Kill Gunman Who Aimed At Cops While Obama Tries To Talk Down Social Divi

Post by fonz1951 Sat 09 Jul 2016, 6:58 pm

these people are trying to make it look like police officers are running around targeting black people and i am not buying it. the guy was waving a gun around, then pointed it at the officers, what were they supposed to do? stand there and wait for the guy to shoot them? what difference does it make if he's white, black, green, whatever, i would have shot him too.then here comes odumba talking his crap, and stirring the pot just a little more, god i have had enough of him and hitlary.
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Two Houston Police Officers Kill Gunman Who Aimed At Cops While Obama Tries To Talk Down Social Divi Empty Re: Two Houston Police Officers Kill Gunman Who Aimed At Cops While Obama Tries To Talk Down Social Divi

Post by notazbad2000 Sun 10 Jul 2016, 1:27 am

fonz1951 wrote:these people are trying to make it look like police officers are running around targeting black people and i am not buying it. the guy was waving a gun around, then pointed it at the officers, what were they supposed to do? stand there and wait for the guy to shoot them? what difference does it make if he's white, black, green, whatever, i would have shot him too.then here comes odumba talking his crap, and stirring the pot just a little more, god i have had enough of him and hitlary.
    On point Fonz!  This President does not have a grasp of the important issues plaguing his own country.  Years ago, if you can recall, why in the heck would you invite a college professor and a police office to the White House for a beer when the situation could have been handled by the local police chief?  Where are the priorities of this commander and chief?

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sun 10 Jul 2016, 10:44 am

notazbad2000 wrote:
    fonz1951 wrote:these people are trying to make it look like police officers are running around targeting black people and i am not buying it. the guy was waving a gun around, then pointed it at the officers, what were they supposed to do? stand there and wait for the guy to shoot them? what difference does it make if he's white, black, green, whatever, i would have shot him too.then here comes odumba talking his crap, and stirring the pot just a little more, god i have had enough of him and hitlary.
    On point Fonz!  This President does not have a grasp of the important issues plaguing his own country.  Years ago, if you can recall, why in the heck would you invite a college professor and a police office to the White House for a beer when the situation could have been handled by the local police chief?  Where are the priorities of this commander and chief?
    not sure. but looks like he's trying to micro manage everything and everybody. and he's definitely fueling this black lives matter movement. i wonder if it ever once dawned on the idiot that all lives matter. where i live there are not a lot of black people and they are different than big city black people, the ones i have talked to are looking on and trying to figure out what the big deal is, but we are country folks and our police dept. knows everybody and it just works.i have several black friends and we get along great, not once has any of them ever said one word about the black lives matter movement. i just know that if hitlery gets in we had all better brace ourselves for more of it and more of this talk of amnesty for illegals, which is one thing anybody who supports such nonsense starts talking to me about i just want to slap them up side the head. i am not one damned bit interested in seeing my money support them when they can get freebies that you and i can't even get.my best white friend is single, raising 2 kids on her own and she has a really good paying job and it's all she can do to pay the bills, her medical insurance on those kids is $500.00 a month, that's ridiculous, she cannot get any help,because her income is too high, but if she was here illegally, hell, it would be free for those kids. that's exactly why it's such a sticking point for me.i fear that a real revolution is coming to this country and i am prepared for it, i hope this revalue is coming so i can bug out of here and go to a foreign country and escape all this nonsense. this country is crumbling down around us and the likes of hitlary and odumba are busting their rear ends trying to see to it that it does just that. i would love to see trump get in , if he gets half of what he wants to get done, we will be far better off. i guess all we can do is prepare for the worst and pray for the best.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 10 Jul 2016, 12:11 pm

I believe that Obama and his "ilk" know exactly what they are doing.  Obama promised to fundamentally change the country and he is well on his way.  Our Congress has also betrayed us - look at the hearings, what a sham - nothing changes, everyone plays the part and we the people suffer.  Those who voted for a conservative representative voted for "nothing" but the "same ole same".  They are all bought off.  Even if Trump wins, very little will change - somethings will, but the Congress - those pesky Republicans are already fighting him even before the convention and believe me, if Trump becomes President, and who I am voting for, it will be a very long, hard slog of a fight.  The elite are so entrenched that the fear of the loss of their precious way of life and the perks that go along, will cause them to do anything, including murder, to sustain it. 
    I remember a couple of years ago, watching a Senate hearing, where the Senate was questioning a very high ranking military officer (sure wish I had written some notes) BUT THE BOMBSHELL HIT (BRACE YOURSELF EVERYONE) the Senator who was asking questions, asked the military officer, who to you report to - answer, THE UNITED NATIONS.  The silence was deafening - EVERYONE GET A CLUE, WE ARE NO LONGER A SOVEREIGN NATION, we are now part and parcel, a part of the United Nations.  That is one reason there are so many "blue hats" and UN vehicles spotted around the country.  We are not going to be invaded, no need, we have BEEN INVADED - sold out part and parcel by a long line of presidents on both sides of the isle and by the career political elite who play musical chairs with the lobbyists.
    God did not give me a spirit of fear but He did give me a spirit of discernment and I discern if I stay here after the RV, me and mine will be placed in harm's way and I plan (Lord willing) to leave what was my wonderful country for a foreign land.
    smillenace
    smillenace
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by smillenace Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:01 pm

Lobo we all have to do what we think is right for our family and if its Gods will for you to go then go in Gods peace, but as for me and my house we will stand and fight for our country, to the end if need be, if our forefathers ran 240 years ago we would not be a country today, so I'm not going to let them down or all the others that fought for use!! This tyranny that's going on today will not STAND....I will fight and I will bleed my last drop for this country!!!!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:06 pm

smillenance, I certainly understand how you feel, and as you said, we all have to make the decision that we feel is best for us and ours.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:50 am