Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan gives Iraq a loan of two billion dollars to develop and rehabilitate the Basra oil refinery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan gives Iraq a loan of two billion dollars to develop and rehabilitate the Basra oil refinery Empty Japan gives Iraq a loan of two billion dollars to develop and rehabilitate the Basra oil refinery

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jul 2016, 4:11 am

[size=37]Japan gives Iraq a loan of two billion dollars to develop and rehabilitate the Basra oil refinery[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    The president of the Commission on oil and gas in the Basra Governorate Council Ali Shaddad Knight, on Monday, for the Japanese government agreed to give Iraq a loan of two billion and a $ 100 million dollars to implement a range of rehabilitation projects in the Basra oil refinery, adding that the interest rate of the loan of 2% and repayable over a period of 40 years.
    Said Knight in a press statement seen by (Il Giornale), said that "these funds will be allocated to implement a range of vital and strategic projects in the Basra refinery project (hydrogenation gas oil) card (20) thousand barrels per day, in addition to project and cracker unit Catalytic (FCC), which It is the largest of its kind within the liquidation projects, "pointing out that" these projects will be the termination of them by 2020. "
    He added that "these projects goalscoring to develop the refinery mentioned and bring it to a daily production of an estimated 4500 tons of reformulated gasoline and 27,000 barrels of fuel oil and (40,000) barrels of hydrogenated gas oil, which is produced for the first time in Iraq, according to international standards in addition to the production of 500 tons of liquid gas which enhances the actual need of the country. "
    He pointed out that the jockey "obtaining Japanese loan came after the great efforts made by the Iraqi Oil Ministry to persuade the Japanese side to agree to give Iraq a financial loan, which will contribute positively to develop the Basra oil refinery, the amount of" .anthy 3

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:57 am