Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan grants Iraq a $ 1 billion loan to develop Basra refinery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan grants Iraq a $ 1 billion loan to develop Basra refinery Empty Japan grants Iraq a $ 1 billion loan to develop Basra refinery

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2019, 4:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Japan grants Iraq a $ 1 billion loan to develop Basra refinery

June 16, 2019 - 11:36 
    Number of Views: 8 ━ Section: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / step Press
    Iraqi Finance Minister Fuad Hussein signed a one-billion-dollar loan with Japanese Ambassador Naoufoy Hashimoto for 40 years.
    "The signing ceremony between the Government of the Republic of Iraq, represented by the Ministry of Finance and the Government of Japan, represented by the Japanese Embassy in Baghdad took place on Sunday, followed by the signing of the loan agreement between the Ministry of Finance and JICA," an official statement said.
    The statement added that "the mutual notes signed by the Ministry of Finance, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Mr. Fuad Hussein and the Japanese side, Mr. Naofoy Hashimoto, the Japanese ambassador in Iraq."
    "The value of the loan is one hundred and ten billion Japanese yen, equivalent to about one billion US dollars and a period of 40 years, including 10 years grace and the loan is repayable in semi-annual installments over 30 years and the interest rate is 0.2% fixed," pointing out that "the purpose of The signing of the loan to develop Basra refinery, which will contribute to improving the quality of oil derivatives in addition to increasing production capacity to meet the needs of Iraq of these derivatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:50 am