Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

‘This is Very Disturbing’: Kasich Continues His Refusal to Back Trump

Lobo
    Lobo

‘This is Very Disturbing’: Kasich Continues His Refusal to Back Trump Empty ‘This is Very Disturbing’: Kasich Continues His Refusal to Back Trump

Post by Lobo Sun 07 Aug 2016, 2:49 pm

‘This is Very Disturbing’: Kasich Continues His Refusal to Back Trump
    Aug. 7, 2016 10:14am Kaitlyn Schallhorn

Ohio Gov. John Kasich still isn’t sure exactly who he will be casting his vote for in November.
    The former Republican presidential contender’s dislike of GOP nominee Donald Trump isn’t a well-kept secret, especially as Kasich refused to attend the Republican National Convention held in his own state last month. During an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Kasich declined to say if he would actually vote for a Democrat for president come November but didn’t seem too optimistic that he would vote for Trump either.
    “This is very disturbing,” Kasich said. “I wish that I could be fully enthusiastic, but I can’t be. I don’t know what’s going to happen at the end.”
    ‘This is Very Disturbing’: Kasich Continues His Refusal to Back Trump AP_382914376-620x449
    Ohio Gov. John Kasich speaks at the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland during the second day of the Republican convention. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
    Kasich told CNN’s Jake Tapper that he gets “a little grief over” his decision not to support or endorse Trump for now.
    “I’ve had a lot of people pound on me about you need to do this, you need to do this, this is about the party,” he said. “And I love my party, but I love my country. And I have to be true to myself. I wish that I could be fully enthusiastic. I can’t be.”
    Kasich also addressed reports that he was approached by Trump’s campaign to be his running mate. He said that while he personally was not approached, he confirmed that Donald Trump Jr. did reach out to one of his aides and promised to make Kasich an all-powerful vice president.
    “That’s what one of them has told me, yes,” Kasich said.
    Trump and his campaign have denied the reports — both in statements and on social media.
    Kasich said that “believe it or not,” his decision to skip the GOP convention in Cleveland was actually out of respect to Trump.
    “If I wasn’t prepared to go there and get up and endorse a nominee, I just thought it was inappropriate to go into that convention hall,” Kasich said.
    The Ohio governor’s presence that week wasn’t totally hidden; Kasich held and attended several events around Cleveland during the actual convention while he avoided the Quicken Loans Arena.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/07/this-is-very-disturbing-kasich-continues-his-refusal-to-back-trump/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%208-7-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

‘This is Very Disturbing’: Kasich Continues His Refusal to Back Trump Empty Re: ‘This is Very Disturbing’: Kasich Continues His Refusal to Back Trump

Post by wciappetta Sun 07 Aug 2016, 3:37 pm

‘This is Very Disturbing’: Kasich Continues His Refusal to Back Trump 46e958afcf7e71584ec5e19ab0c6e52e

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:21 pm