Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Committee: No elections in Kirkuk and Nineveh to their privacy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal Committee: No elections in Kirkuk and Nineveh to their privacy Empty Legal Committee: No elections in Kirkuk and Nineveh to their privacy

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Aug 2016, 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Legal Committee: No elections in Kirkuk and Nineveh to their privacy

 Kirkuk / long-Presse 

Legal Committee of the Parliamentary Ezzat, on Sunday, not to hold elections in Kirkuk to privacy put the province, saying they need to enact a law to regulate the process. This 
    came during host the Legal Committee of theparliamentary delegation from theIndependent Electoral Commission , headed by its president, Serbest Mustafa, according to the decision of the Committee, Hassan Turan. 
    the MP said Hassan Turan, Rapporteur of the legal Committee, in an interview to the (long - Presse), " theCommittee hosted a delegation of the electoral Commission , headed by its president, Mustafa Serbest, to discuss preparations for the elections to the provincial council to be held in April next 2017". Attorney Turkmen from Kirkuk and added that "local elections will not be held in the provinces of Nineveh, Kirkuk , " attributing it to " the continued occupation of the terrorist Daash Nineveh gangs, and the specificity of the status of Kirkuk , according to Article 23 of the election law, which requires a new legal legislation to address the position."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:23 pm