Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Portugal speaks about the murder is a deliberate incident of the two sons of Iraq's ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Portugal speaks about the murder is a deliberate incident of the two sons of Iraq's ambassador Empty Portugal speaks about the murder is a deliberate incident of the two sons of Iraq's ambassador

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Aug 2016, 3:40 am

Portugal speaks about the murder is a deliberate incident of the two sons of Iraq's ambassador

Friday 26-08-2016 | 8:25:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Twilight News / Portugal asked Iraq, lift the diplomatic immunity of the two sons of the Iraqi ambassador in Lisbon, after he had ordered the public prosecution questioning on suspicion of beating a young man led to the Portuguese entered the intensive care unit.
    The case sparked widespread anger in Portugal after the release of Iraqi police for two young twins (17 years), the night of the incident, despite their confessions in turn hit Robin Cavacho accident (15 years) in August 17.
    Reuters quoted the Foreign Ministry said it had delivered the request to lift immunity to the Chargé d'affaires at the Iraqi Embassy and is awaiting a response from the Iraqi authorities.
    The Iraqi ambassador Saad Mohammad Reza has traveled to Baghdad Tuesday.
    The prosecutor's office said in a statement issued earlier he had asked the Foreign Ministry to intervene after evidence emerged in the investigation "probably refers to the crime of manslaughter."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:11 am