Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moderator Lester Holt Reveals Topics for First Presidential Debate

Lobo
    Lobo

Moderator Lester Holt Reveals Topics for First Presidential Debate Empty Moderator Lester Holt Reveals Topics for First Presidential Debate

Post by Lobo Tue 20 Sep 2016, 3:22 pm

Moderator Lester Holt Reveals Topics for First Presidential Debate
    Sep. 19, 2016 5:21pm Tré Goins-Phillips

NBC’s “Nightly News” anchor Lester Holt, the moderator of the first presidential debate, has revealed the topics for the impending face-off next week.
    The debate between Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton will focus on issues pertaining to “America’s Direction,” “Achieving Prosperity” and “Securing America,” according to a press release Monday from the Commission on Presidential Debates.
    The much-anticipated presidential showdown will be hosted by Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York, and will last 90 minutes. The event will begin at 9 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 26, and will feature six 15-minute segments, each topic taking up two of the sections.
    There will be no commercials during the debate.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/19/moderator-lester-holt-reveals-topics-for-first-presidential-debate/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-09-20&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:17 pm