Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sentenced in absentia sentenced four of the protection of former Speaker of Parliament on charges o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sentenced in absentia sentenced four of the protection of former Speaker of Parliament on charges o Empty Sentenced in absentia sentenced four of the protection of former Speaker of Parliament on charges o

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Oct 2016, 4:16 am

[size=30]Sentenced in absentia sentenced four of the protection of former Speaker of Parliament on charges of seizing weapons[/size]
    16/10/2016 10:18 | Number of Views: 13
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]Integrity Commission has issued a judgment in absentia, he was sentenced to four members of the protection of the former Speaker of Parliament on charges of seizing weapons.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to a statement of the body Jehsalt "direction Press", a copy of "competent integrity issues Criminal Court sentenced in absentia to prison terms of four to protect the former president of the House of Representatives for seizing cut pistol (Glock 9 / mm) with accessories, belonging to the Ministry of Interior unlawfully indicating that "the value of each piece of them of more than five million Iraqi dinars."[/rtl]
    [rtl]She stressed that "the court found as a result of its available evidence and proof and the presumption of the accused escape from justice and convincing enough to be criminalized, based on the provisions of Article 316 of the Penal Code."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The decision ensures the sentencing of convicted fugitive endorse booked their movable and immovable property and to give the right hand of the affected request compensation if the acquisition of the decision become final.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:03 pm