Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Rational: Using the universal banking system through the application of the IBAN to transfer money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rational: Using the universal banking system through the application of the IBAN to transfer money Empty Rational: Using the universal banking system through the application of the IBAN to transfer money

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Oct 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Rational: Using the universal banking system through the application of the IBAN to transfer money[/ltr]

Since 20.10.2016 at 10:12 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Rasheed Bank, announced Thursday, for the use of the overall banking system through the application of the IBAN system to transfer money in and out of Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The bank manager Rashad Khudair in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the bank held a training course on the use of IBAN bank issuing identity of customers the bank's program."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Khudair, that "the importance of the program in the unification of the bank accounts of all banks operating in Iraq figures in preparation for the use of the banking system overall, which leads to improving the level of financial and banking services."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted the bank manager, that "he was a timeline for lecturing on the branches and staff of the current account and savings managers to explain the importance of the international bank account number," pointing out that "the bank will pay under this system to transfer funds in and out of Iraq for all customers bank through that account. ".anthy 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Rational: Using the universal banking system through the application of the IBAN to transfer money Empty Re: Rational: Using the universal banking system through the application of the IBAN to transfer money

Post by Screwball Thu 20 Oct 2016, 2:45 am

Old news been working for awhile...

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:56 pm