Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America is in breach of the global banking transfer system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America is in breach of the global banking transfer system Empty America is in breach of the global banking transfer system

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:16 pm

America is in breach of the global banking transfer system

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Piracy group published secret documents show that the National Security Agency and US monitors many banks in the Middle East after it managed to breach the global banking transfer system "SWIFT".

The documents published by the secret piracy group called "Shadow Brokers" and claimed that "the US Agency for National Security (NSA) was able to breach the global banking transfer system" Swift "and put many banks in the Middle East under surveillance."

According to experts in information security, these documents "also show that the National Security Agency found numerous flaws and exploited in a wide range of products," Microsoft "is used widely on computers all over the world."

Apparently, the documents indicate that "the National Security Agency penetrated two of the" SWIFT "system offices and within them," Nets East ", which provides for" Swift "technology services in the Middle East."

He refused to "East Nets" These allegations, in a statement on its website. According to the statement, "The information on the alleged piracy network EastNets service offices completely false and baseless." Adding: "We can confirm that it has not been compromised in any of EastNets customer data, in any form."

For his part, "SWIFT" system indicated that the allegations for piracy are not related to his net private.

The group "Shadow Brokers" offered last year a package of media piracy for sale on the Internet, said it was stolen from the National Security Agency.

http://www.aljournal.com/eco/myapp-13896/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 pm