Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within the budget 2017..tkhvad mission staff and the closure of 50% of the ministries attache office

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within the budget 2017..tkhvad mission staff and the closure of 50% of the ministries attache office Empty Within the budget 2017..tkhvad mission staff and the closure of 50% of the ministries attache office

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:59 am

[ltr]Within the budget 2017..tkhvad mission staff and the closure of 50% of the ministries attache offices abroad[/ltr]

Since 10/24/2016 20:41 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source in the parliamentary Finance, Monday, Oivadat reduction of staff in the budget of 2017 to 50% and reduce the number of employees in foreign missions to 25% and the closure of all ministries attache offices abroad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source said, L / balance News /, "The 2017 draft budget sent by the government stipulated that reducing the external scholarship expenses and accounted for essential purposes and reduce the number of delegates to 50% with determining the period of deployment least duration and not to organize any conference outside Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source, who preferred anonymity, said that "the government required the State Department in the budget of 2017 to reduce the number of employees of foreign service personnel in missions by at least 25% of the current owners," adding, "it was informed of the ministries of culture, trade, defense, health, education Higher scientific research, the closure of their respective attachés abroad or transfer them to the headquarters of embassies and reduce the number of employees working in the attaché by not less than 25%. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it ended the House of Representatives, today, the first reading of the draft 2017.anthy 29/33 h budget[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:12 am