Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expectations opposed Saudi Arabia to Iraq in the next OPEC meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expectations opposed Saudi Arabia to Iraq in the next OPEC meeting Empty Expectations opposed Saudi Arabia to Iraq in the next OPEC meeting

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Oct 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Expectations opposed Saudi Arabia to Iraq in the next OPEC meeting[/ltr]

Since 28.10.2016 at 09:53 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Expected to be and find Iraqi stance of refusing to cut its oil output opposition from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), particularly Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states in the organization.[/ltr]

[ltr]And declared Iraq - the second largest oil producer in the Organization - its position this week that it will not cut its output and that it should be excluded from any decisions taken by the organization to cut output at its meeting in Vienna next month, at the invitation of the funding they need to fight terrorist Daesh.[/ltr]

[ltr]According to the Reuters news agency the words of one of the officials within OPEC as saying: "If there is a reduction of production should be that everyone is committed without exceptions."[/ltr]

[ltr]OPEC sources told Reuters, and added that there is a general understanding to put all of Libya, Nigeria and Iran, where they should be excluded because of their production of oil very much affected by wars and international sanctions. / Ended 29 n / 10[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:40 pm